True Elements Steel Cut Oats are unique quality oats which are different from the rolled oats. They are not rolled or ordinary unlike others but are steel cut into groats, thus decreasing your cooking time.
Being rich in dietary fibre, these Steel Cut Oats keep you full for a longer period. Also as they have a low glycemic index, they are suitable for people having diabetes. It is also a natural source of Vitamin B & Iron, which can help in reducing iron deficiencies. They are also low in carbs and calories, thus protecting the heart. Enjoy it with milk for breakfast or cook spicy oats khichdi for dinner.
- Steel Cut Oats are rich in fiber and low in calories.
- Good to be consumed as a morning breakfast which will keep you active the entire day.
- Excellent source of protein, soluble and insoluble fiber.
- Steel Cut Oats are a natural source of Vitamin B and Iron.
|Made of Premium quality steel cut oats|
- Take 1 cup (40 g) Steel Cut Oats in a saucepan
- Add 5-5 1/2 cups (200 ml - 220 ml) of water
- Cook on medium flame for 20-25 mins until water evaporates.
- Add sweetener, fruits or nuts to enhance the taste.
Weight: 1.5 kg gm/ 1 kg /500 gm
Shelf Life: 12 months