Ohria Ayurveda Kansa Foot Massage Wand - Soothes & Relieves Tired Feet
Ohria Ayurveda revives this age old traditional Ayurvedic massage tool, Kansa- ‘Healing Metal from the Harappan culture. Comprising of a rich golden hue, the medium size Kansa Vataki, “Healing Metal” bowl top is specially designed for foot relaxation and is handcrafted upon a rosewood handle. Ohria Kansa Wand comprises of a blend of three metals in proportion as prescribed in Ayurveda. As Copper reduces pain & inflammation, Enhances immunity and Tin reduces headache, stress & insomnia.
• An ayurvedic experience to relax body, mind & spirit.
• Soothes & relieves tired feet.
• Foot has almost 2000 nerves, massaging them rejuvenates the entire body.
• Calms & relaxes the body, induces sleep.
• Ensures a free flow of prana, the body's innate energy.
• Reduces stress, anxiety & depression.
• Relieves eye strain & tired eyes when foot muscles are relaxed.
• Improves blood circulation & assists lymphatic drainage.
• Helps in a deep absorption of oils used during massage rendering the foot skin soft, supple, nourished & healthy.
|100% Pure Copper & Tin• Free of Nickel & Lead" Copper & Tin.|
- Prepare the foot for Kansa massage by applying OHRIA Amrit Ras Foot Balm or OHRIA Shrikamya Body Beauty Oil and glide the Kansa Wand smoothly along with the shape of the foot in the back & forth and circular movements.
- Kansa Wand Care And Cleaning: Clean the Kansa Wand by dipping the metal head in soapy water for some time. Make sure the wooden handle is not dipped in water.
- For an organic cleaning, mix a teaspoon of wheat flour, half a teaspoon of vinegar, and a pinch of salt. Rub it on the metal top, rinse and wipe dry.
For all skin types