Love Earth Rose Quartz Gua Sha Face Shaping Tool With Rose Quartz Crys
- Love Earth Rose Quartz Gua Sha Face Shaping Tool With Rose Quartz Crystal For Lift & Firm Skin, Reduces Lines & Dark Circles
Love Earth Rose Quartz Gua Sha Face Shaping Tool With Rose Quartz Crystal For Lift & Firm Skin, Reduces Lines & Dark Circles
- Rose Quartz Gua Sha Face Shaping Tool With Rose Quartz Crystal For Lift & Firm Skin, Reduces Lines & Dark Circles
|100% Real Rose Quartz Gua Sha Stone|
We have listed all the recommended steps for all the respective parts of your body down below. And we hope to have them work wonders for you.
• The Back
- Apply your favourite serum, oil, moisturizer.
- Then the Gua Sha will help with the absorption of vital ingredients.
- The Gua Sha can also be stored in the fridge prior to use for an extra cooling effect.
- Start with using the upper side, and drag the gua sha up the back of the neck using firm pressure.
- When you are near the hairline, press on the area which feels most tense.
- Repeat this sequence for more stress relief.
• The Neck
- With the inwardly curved side of the tool, sweep up the side of the neck from the collarbone towards your jawline.
- When you reach the jawline, use short, sharp pressing motions.
- These short sharps pressing is a key ingredient in getting you to your best stress-free self.
- Repeat this sequence before moving to the opposite side.
• The Throat
- Take the upper side of the gua sha.
- Now with light pressure, massage the throat.
- Starting in between the collarbones, sweep the tool upwards following the curve of the neck before using the two points to apply pressure to the jawline.
• The Jawline
- With the gua sha on its side, use the heart side to make sweeping motions across the jawline.
- You shall start at the chin and move the tool upwards towards the ear.
- And then repeat this sequence before at least once moving to the opposite side.
• The Cheeks
- Take the longer side of the gua sha, and use it to massage the cheekbones.
- You start just above the mouth and to the side of the nose and drag the tool upwards, following the contours of the cheekbones, towards the hairline using medium pressure.
- Also, repeat this sequence before moving to the opposite side.
• The Eyes
- In this, you use the long curve of the ‘love heart’ to massage the under-eye area.
- Now place the gua sha flat against the inner corner of the eye and use small pressure while you sweep outwards towards your hairline.
• The Eyebrows
- Place the small curve of the heart shape underneath the eyebrow and the longer curve above the eyebrow before sweeping motions following the shape of the eyes out towards the hairline.
- Use gentle pressure.
• The Forehead
- Start with the longer side of the gua sha, pull the tool upwards from just above the eyebrows towards the top of the forehead.
- Now repeat this and then move to the opposite side.
|Length: 8 cm Width: 10.3 cm Height: 23.7 cm|