Love Earth Glowing Skin And Healthy Hair Green Tea With Green Tea & As
- Love Earth Glowing Skin And Healthy Hair Green Tea With Green Tea & Aswagandha For Immunity, Healthy Hairs & Detoxifies Skin 30gm
Love Earth Glowing Skin And Healthy Hair Green Tea With Green Tea & Aswagandha For Immunity, Healthy Hairs & Detoxifies Skin 30gm
Hello there, you health-conscious human!! You really are in the right place. Here’s our GLOWING SKIN & HEALTHY HAIR – ORGANIC GREEN TEA. This is going to be so much better than the teas you’ve been drinking. LIke quite literally, it tastes so much better!!
These tea leaves are handpicked from Darjeeling and Assam tea farms and brought straight to your bedroom (or living room, wherever you drink your tea) without any harmful ingredients in it. Our natural ingredients help you maintain your healthy beautiful long hairs.
Ingredients like lemon peels, turmeric, ashwagandha, and others help purify the skin from within and clear all toxins to give you glowing skin. these leaves can be re-brewed / reused 2-3 times.
Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) produced in hair follicles leads to hair loss. Ingredients in our blend have been shown to suppress DHT production. It fights to age, detoxifies your skin from within for toxins, and gives you a healthy skin glow for days to come. This product does almost everything. Like just order it already!!
- Darjeeling black tea gives your immune system a boost and prevents heart diseases.
- Green tea contains healthy bioactive compounds which improve brain function, increases fat burning. And the antioxidants in this tea lower the risk of tumourous cells.
- Ashwagandha has the ability to reduce blood sugar levels. It can also reduce cortisol levels and helps in reducing stress and anxiety.
- Rose tea contains high amounts of Vitamin C, an antioxidant very important to our body's healing process because of its ability to fight off infection.
- The white tea extracts help protect your teeth from bacteria and other compounds.
- Orange peels help increase your metabolism and burn fat from your body.
- Lemon peel contains high amounts of Vitamin C and calcium and thus, it helps in improving and maintaining bone health.
- Tulsi is rich in Vitamin C and zinc. It acts as a natural immunity booster and keeps infections at bay. It also has immense anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties which protect us from a variety of infections.
- Kudzu is an herb used in Chinese medicine to treat alcoholism, heart disease, menopausal symptoms, diabetes, fever, the common cold, and neck or eye pain. It is at times used in combination with other herbs, which research suggests has anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective properties.
|● Darjeeling black tea ● Green Tea ● White Tea ● Orange Peels ● Rose ● Tulsi Rama ● Ashwagandha ● Kudzu root white ● Lemon peel ● Turmeric|
- Bring hot water to a boil.
- Pour 1 TBS (1 gram) of loose tea leaves per 150 ml of water in a tea top, tea pan, or tea infuser. ( We have our own amazing tea infuser on the website. Go check it out)
- Let it brew for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir once or twice.
- And then strain the tea in a cup or glass.
|Length: 20 cm Width: 12 cm Height: - cm|