This red-orange oil has a vitamin C value 12 times higher than that of an orange - making it an exceptional anti-aging elixir. Consisting of over 190 nutrients and phytonutrients, when applied, it doesn't leave an oily residue as all the ingredients get properly absorbed. Sea Buckthorn is an excellent choice for sensitive skin, helps treat and prevent acne, promotes hydration, elasticity, and cell regeneration.
Organic & Natural products can have an allergic reaction in some people. Conduct a Patch test. Discontinue if irritation occurs. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.
• Excellent choice for sensitive skin
• Has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce redness and swelling
• Helps in treating and preventing acne
• Promotes hydration, elasticity, and cell regeneration
|Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Oil|
This therapeutic grade oil can be used daily.
- Gently massage your face or body by taking a few drops of oil.
- Take your time; there is no rush.
- Focus on your pores, and make sure you cover the spread properly.
- Leave it on overnight or for at least 30 minutes, then gently cleanse with a mild cleanser.
- Massage the scalp gently after slightly warming the oil.
- It produces its best result if left overnight or for at least an hour.
- Wash and gently rinse with a natural/mild cleanser.
|Length: 5 cm Width: 5 cm Height: 11.5 cm|