Grapeseed oil is a by-product in the process of making wine. It has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant properties. Grape seeds extracts have an excellent source of vitamins C and E and antioxidants known as flavonoids, which improves the texture of the skin and reduces signs of ageing.
Disclaimer: Organic & Natural products can have an allergic reaction to some people. Conduct a Patch test. Discontinue if irritation occurs. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.
• Excellent source of Vitamin C and E
• Has antioxidants known as flavonoids, which improve the texture of the skin and reduce the signs of aging.
• Has a “sunscreen” effect on the skin
• Excellent exfoliant as it removes dead cells to uncover smoother and healthier skin underneath
• Helps to heal dry, brittle, and frizzy hair by moisturizing
|Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil|
This therapeutic grade oil can be used daily.
- Gently massage your face or body by taking a few drops of oil.
- Take your time; there is no rush.
- Focus on your pores, and make sure you cover the spread properly.
- Leave it on overnight or for at least 30 minutes, then gently cleanse with a mild cleanser.
- Massage the scalp gently after slightly warming the oil.
- It produces its best result if left overnight or at least an hour.
- Wash and gently rinse with a natural/mild cleanser.
|Length: 5 cm Width: 5 cm Height: 11.5 cm|