Februus TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL
Februus pure Tea Tree essential oil has a light , spicy , pungent aroma. It has anti bacterial properties and increases the immunity level.
Warning - Keep away from children below 12 years of age. Do not consume orally and do not apply directly to the skin. For external application only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Source -Queensland, Australia
- Natural Sanitizer
- Insect Repellent
- Antiseptic for minor cuts and scrapes
- Fights Acne
- Anti Fungal and soothes skin inflammation.
|Essential oil, Steam distilled from Tea Tree Leaves|
- Mix Tea Tree essential oil with a carrier oil to use as a body lotion or for massage.
- Add two to four drops of Tea Tree essential oil to products such as body wash, shampoo, and facial scrubs for skin & hair benefits.
- Use it as an ingredient in aromatherapy. For example, Tea Tree essential oil can be added to scent homemade candles and fragrance diffuser.
- Mix Tea Tree essential oil into the bathing water and feel the refreshing fragrance.