Februus PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL
Get upto Rs. 500 Cashback by MobiKwik on min of Rs. 999. T&C apply!
Peppermint essential oil can be used as a traditional treatment for different human diseases and various pain conditions.
Februus pure Peppermint essential oil is extracted from the plants grown in the warm climate of North India. Peppermint oil is used as a traditional treatment for different human diseases and various pain conditions, such as headaches ,postherpetic neuralgia or mild bacterial or fungal infections of the skin.
Warning - Keep away from children below 12 years of age. Do not consume orally and do not apply directly to the skin. For external application only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Source - Northern India
- When diffused this oil boosts energy
- Clears the respiratory tract
- Stimulates circulation
- Alleviates feelings of nervous tension and stress, and soothes feelings of irritability
- In a massage, Peppermint Essential Oil relieves fatigue, muscle spasms, muscle tension, flatulence, and fever.
|Essential oil, Steam distilled from Peppermint Leaves|
- Mix Peppermint essential oil with a carrier oil to use as a body lotion or for massage.
- Add two to four drops of Peppermint essential oil to products such as body wash, shampoo, and facial scrubs for skin & hair benefits.
- Use it as an ingredient in aromatherapy. For example, peppermint essential oil can be added to scent homemade candles and fragrance diffuser.
- Mix peppermint essential oil into the bathing water and feel the refreshing fragrance.