Februus pure Lavender essential oil is extracted from the flowers grown in the verdant valley of Kashmir, India. Its aroma is soft , floral & fresh , and has a calming effect and relaxes the soul.
Warning - Keep away from children below 12 years of age. Do not consume orally and do not apply directly to the skin. For external application only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Lavender oil promotes relaxation
- Helps treating anxiety, fungal infections, allergies, depression, insomnia, eczema, nausea, and menstrual cramps.
|Essential oil, Steam distilled from Lavender Flowers|
- Mix Lavender essential oil with a carrier oil to use as a body lotion or for massage.
- Add two to four drops of Lavender essential oil to products such as body wash, shampoo, and facial scrubs for skin & hair benefits.
- Use it as an ingredient in aromatherapy. For example, lavender essential oil can be added to scent homemade candles and fragrance diffuser.
- Mix lavender essential oil into the bathing water and feel the refreshing fragrance.