Februus HIMALAYAN WHITE HONEY -250 g
One of the rarest honeys collected today from the region of Lolab Valley in Kashmir. This honey is not pasteurized (which degrades the enzymes, minerals, and vitamins), not ultra-filtered - which removes the pollen and its benefits.
Source of origin - Lolab Valley
- Eases digestive issues
- Helps in skin care and wound healing
- Used as a sore throat remedy and cough stopper
- Contains antioxidants called flavonoids and phenolic compounds which helps in regulating cellular activity in our body.
|Pure unprocessed white honey|
- Brighten your morning smoothie with a splash
- Add to your favourite tea or hot lemon water
- Great as a side to fresh figs, pears, apple or mango
24 Months from date of packaging. We take care that products sent out are from the freshest batch.
Keep in a cool dry place.