Bahya Snehana, is a traditional healing massage meant to encourage the body’s disposal of toxins. With strong, synchronized strokes, the practitioner can alleviate mental and physical pains.
- Loaded with antioxidants, this is a powdered blend of mulberry and sandal to keep your skin glowing and moisturized.
|Each 100gms Contains Borax(Suhaga)-1.5g, Gotu Kola(Brahmi)-2g, Basil(Tulsi Ext)-2g, Aloe Vera Ext(Ghrit Kumari)-2.5g, Liquorice(Yashtimadhu)-3g, Mulberry Ext(Morus Indica)-3g, Sandalwood Powder(Chandan)-14g, Rose Petals(Gulab Patta)-10g, Lotus Powder(Kamal)-3g, Bentonite Clay-5g, Fuller's Earth Clay(Multani Mitti)-10.3g, Kaolin(Kaolinum)-30g, Xanthan Gum-0.5g, Gum Acacia-2g, Magnesium bicarbonate-2g, Calamine Powder-5g, Titanium dioxide-2g, Zinc oxide-2g. Preservatives: Sodium Benzoate-0.1%, Potassium Sorbate-0.1%.|
1. Use the face mask twice a week.
2. Add water (for oily skin), raw milk (for dry skin) to form a paste.
3. Apply enough to cover your face and neck.
4. Wash off after 15 mins and pat your skin dry.
5. Follow it up with a moisturizer.
Shelf Life- 30 Months