Our double-sided Amethyst Facial Roller attracts positive energy while ridding your body of any negative emotions such as stress, anxiety, fear, and depression. It helps in stimulating collagen, improving skin elasticity, discoloration, acne, wrinkles, saggy skin & aids in skin inflammation. A great luxury anti-aging tool. Use at least 4-5 times a week for long term results.
Great for addressing active breakouts ( acne experts)
Amplifies the far infrared rays ( heat held from the sun in the skin) utilized to stimulate fibroblasts plus lead to collagen production.
Excellent for healthy aging as well as healing scars.
Helps with insomnia and can calm emotional breakouts.
Removes fine lines and wrinkles.
Attracts positive energy.
Crystals do benefit inside and out.
Caution: While using the roller, be gentle with the strokes, because it is a handmade natural stone product.
Repeat each stroke at least ten times
Always roll upwards and outwards to drain the lymph, and not back and forth
A flushed face means you are increasing your circulation in the skin
Helps in de-puffing under eyes
For long term results, use at least 4 times a week.
How to Use:
Instructions inside the box
• Before you begin rolling, make sure your skin is clean and apply a little bit of facial oil or a hydrating serum of your choice
• Start at the base of your neck and roll upwards, working against gravity
• Then with the small end of the roller work your way downward from behind the ear lobe towards the neck
• Continue with the small roller, gradually roll above and below the collarbone avoiding the bone surface
• Then, from the middle of your chin make broad strokes with the big roller out towards your ear, where the lymph drains from your face
• Gradually move up your face, over your lips, under your nose and from the bridge of your nose out to your ear using the small end of the roller to massage the under eyes and eyebrows
• When you get to your forehead, use the large end of the jade facial roller to roll from your eyebrows up to your hairline
• Finish by rolling from the middle of the forehead out towards the temple