Brahmi is called the "herb of grace". This ancient ayurvedic herb soothes and relaxes the mind while giving deep nourishment to your scalp and roots. Hibiscus promotes hair growth and has anti-aging properties. This oil is infused with a total of 16 exotic herbs that will leave your hair feeling strong and healthy.
- Light weight oil with a calming earthy fragrance
- Delivers lustrous and healthy hair
- Reduces greying
- Boosts blood circulation
- Induces healthy new hair growth
|til (sesamum indicum) seed oil, brahmi oil (bacopa monnieri herb), bhringraj oil (eclipta alba herb), mehndi oil (lawsonia alba leaf), amalaki oil (emblica officinalis fruit), kumari oil (aloe vera leaf), neem oil, (azadirachta indica leaf), jasund phool oil (hibiscus rosa sinensis flower), dudhi oil (lagenaria vulgaris fruit), kapurkachri oil (hedychium spicatum rhizome), karanj oil (pongamia glabra seed), methi oil (trigonella foenum graecum seed), nagarmotha oil (cyperus rotun- dus tuber), pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, jatamansi oil (nardostachys jatamansi root), shikakai oil (acacia concinna pod), patchouli oil (pogostemon patchouli leaf), isopropyl myristate, pudina satva (menthol), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), fragrance.|
- Section the hair and apply this wholesome oil into the scalp.
- Use generously and do a traditional scalp champi (massage).
- Leave on for 2 hours to overnight. Use a towel under hair to avoid staining pillow.
- For best results, shampoo with SOVA Bhringaraj & Kerala Cinnamon Shampoo.
Use within 36 months from the date of manufacturing