Body Massage Oil - Anti-Cellulite Maya
Translated as the practice of going with the flow, Abhyangam is a therapeutic massage meant to move along the path of your body’s natural blood stream. All the way to the tips of your toes, and right back to your heart.
- Treat cellulite with the skin firming power of mustard and sesame.
- This miracle massage oil also offers your skin the benefits of zingy pepper, zesty ginger, refreshing citrus fruits and soothing lemongrass.
|Mustard Oil (Brassica Alba Seed Oil), Sesame Oil (Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil), Lemongrass Oil (Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Grass Oil), Myrhh Oil (Commiphora Myrrha Resin Oil), Lemon Oil (Citrus Limon Peel Oil), Nagarmotha Oil (Cyperus Scariosus Roots Oil), Ginger Oil (Zingiber Officinalis Roots Oil), Sorbitan Laurate, Lauroyl Proline, Kalongi Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa Seed Oil), Pipli (Piper Longum Fruit Oil), Saffron Oil (Crocus Sativus Flower/Stigma Oil),|
|Orange Peel Oil (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil), Turmeric Oil (Curcuma Longa Roots Oil), Black Pepper Oil (Piper Nigrum Seed Oil), Cinnamon Oil (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Leaf Oil), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil), Clove Oil (Eugenia Caryophyllus Bud Oil), Parfum **, Citral**, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Benzyl Alcohol**, Benzyl Salicylate**, Linalool**, Farnesol**, Eugenol**, Cinnamal**, Benzyl Benzoate**, Coumarin**, Iso Eugenol **From Essential Oils 100 % Natural origin of total|
1. Take a small amount and massage the oil in a circular motion until absorbed.
2. Use liberally on areas affected by cellulite.
3. It can be applied prior to sleeping or exercise.
4. Wrap a cling sheet around the stomach area after the massage for half an hour.
Shelf Life- 24 Months