Aminu the supernatural - MARINE CLAY MASK
The synergy of the rejuvenative molecules of licorice, mulberry and uva ursi added to the incredible richness of Manicouagan clay, combine to create a unique mask that purifies the skin, remineralizes and rejuvenates like no other. Great for acne prone oily skin (absorbs excess oil and not water) and sensitive or broken skin (remineralises and strengthens).
What is special about Manicouagan clay? Over hundreds of thousands of years, a mixture of freshwater, saltwater and interstitial water combined with water in the protective peatland, created a clay-rich soil full of rare therapeutic minerals, oligo -elements and humic acid. The peat in the area, rich in humic acids and medicinal plants, has been filtering out environmental contaminants for thousands of years, leaving a pure, extremely fine mud. The humic acids stimulate blood circulation and inter-cellular exchange, while minerals help regularise cellular activity. In dry skin, it transfers its water, and in oily skin, it brings oil particles on the surface.
97% of all ingredients are of natural origin.
- Revitalizes, hydrates, exfoliates, deeply cleans the skin & eliminate toxins
- Provides oxygen to the cells and regenerates the skin
- Helps reduce inflammation & swelling, heals the skin
- Purifies, increases micro-circulation & remineralizes the skin
- For sensitive skin, the mask has a gentle exfoliating effect, while soothing the skin
- Therapeutic marine clay mask along with brightening botanicals that do not dry the skin.
- Unique in the world, one of the richest in minerals and oligo-elements.
- Without parabens, sulphates, fragrances, essential oils, silicones
|Peppermint Leaf Hydrosol, Manicouagan Sea Mineral Clay, Glycerine, Methylpropanediol (humectant), Caprylyl Glycol (humectant), Phenylpropanol, Coco Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate (maize starch)|
|Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate (food grade preservative), Licorice Root Extract, asa, Damiana Leaf Oil, Elderflower Extract, Mulberry Leaf Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Uva Ursi Leaf Extract|
- Scoop a teaspoon of mask in your palm or treatment bowl.
- Apply on clean skin using fingertips or a brush; avoid the eye & lip areas.
- For an enriching treatment, leave for 15-25 mins. Rinse well.
- Follow up with preferred AMINU serum and moisturizer.
Use SPF during the day.
You might experience a warming sensation followed by slight redness / flushed skin after application, which is normal. In most cases, it indicates the desired increase in micro-circulation because of the high mineral & humic acid content.
|Brand: Aminu Life|
|Dermatologically Tested for Safety & Irritation | Medicert | Vegan & Cruelty-free | MADE SAFE Certified | Zero Plastic Inside | GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) | ISO 14001:2015 | ISO 9001|