Few primary reasons why we should make a switch to Shampoo Bars:1. Positive environmental impact: Millions of plastic bottles are used for shampoo packaging, adversely impacting the environment. Shampoo bars are a sustainable alternative to their bottled counterparts and effectively reduce packaging and waste.
2. Long-lasting: With a concentrated formula, shampoo bars last longer than conventional liquid shampoos. Little goes a long way with bars, and one can achieve desired results with minimal application.
3. Travel friendly: Shampoo bars are travel friendly, and one need not worry about potential spillage and liquid restrictions during travel.
4. Space savers: Along with its long-lasting factor, shampoo bars also save a lot of space compared to bottled shampoos. In addition, they are convenient and can help in de-cluttered bathroom cabinets.
5. Low carbon footprint: The overall carbon footprint is much less. Being more compact and lightweight than traditional shampoos, they require even lesser space with more quantity during transportation.
6. Multi-purpose: Many shampoo bars are multi-purpose and can be used as body wash, hand wash, clean clothes during travel, or outdoor activities like camping.
7. Works effectively: Most shampoo bars are made of natural and organic ingredients that provide nourishment and clean the hair effectively.
8. Cost-Effective: Shampoo bars tend to be much more cost-effective than liquid shampoo. As suggested by various studies and experiential reviews, one shampoo bar can last up to 80 washes, which equals around one and a half shampoo bottles.