Some studies have proven that hemp oil can be an added benefit to one’s skincare and haircare routine?1. Hemp oil is beneficial for all skin types as it moisturizes the skin and controls oil. Production, which can otherwise block pores. Because of its non-oily and lightweight texture, hemp oil is non-greasy on the skin.
2. It is a mild and gentle oil, making it a good option for sensitive skin. In addition, hemp oil has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
3. It has various fatty acids like Omega 3 and Linoleic Acid, which help in reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Hemp Seed Oil helps improve hair quality by preventing hair loss and improving hair diameter and density.
4. It also soothes acne-prone skin by neutralizing the sebum that causes breakouts.
Buy Root Natural Hemp Oil products for skincare and hair care routine.
Discover How to use hemp oil in your skincare and haircare routine:1. Massaging hemp oil on the face or body often acts as a non-oily moisturizer.
2. Massaging the scalp with hemp oil before hair wash.
3. Hemp oil promotes healthy nails to treat damaged and dry cuticles by massaging them.
4. Hemp oil can treat dry skin instantly if applied directly to the affected areas.
5. In case of acne-affected skin, one must apply the hemp seed oil, allow the same to sit on the skin for a couple of minutes, and rinse it with a mild face cleanser and water.
6. Hemp oil can also be an added beneficial ingredient to lip balms and hand creams. Bursting popular myths around hemp seed oil:
- a. Hemp oil is not beneficial for all skin types. However, it is suitable for almost all skin types as it moisturizes, balances oily skin, provides hydration, regulates oil production, helps cure acne, and reduces signs of aging.
- b. Hemp oil and CBD are the same – Hemp oil is made by cold pressing the hemp seeds, and there is CBD content. On the other hand, CBD oil is made with leaves, flowers, and stalks of the hemp plant.
- c. Hemp oil is psychoactive – It’s a popular and most common misconception about hemp oil. It is neither intoxicating nor does it make the user psychoactive.