What are Health Benefits of Using Hemp Oil?
Hemp oil, often referred to as hemp seed oil, is increasingly popular to remedy various conditions, including skin and hair issues. Hemp oil contains significant amounts of omega-6 and omega-3 fats, which are two types of unsaturated fats or “good fats,” and all nine essential amino acids, the materials your body uses to make protein.
Some studies have proven that hemp oil can be an added benefit to
one’s skincare and hair care routine.
1. Hemp oil is beneficial for all skin types as it moisturizes the skin and controls oil
production, which can otherwise block pores. Because of its non-oily and lightweight texture, hemp oil is non-greasy on the skin.
2. It is a mild and gentle oil, making for a good option for those with sensitive skin. In addition, hemp oil has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
3. It has various fatty acids like Omega 3 and Linoleic Acid, which help in reducing fine lines and wrinkles. It also helps improve hair quality by preventing hair loss and improving hair diameter and density.
4. It also soothes acne-prone skin by neutralizing the sebum that causes breakouts.
Check Root Natural Hemp oil products for skin care and hair care routine.
Discover How to use hemp oil in your skincare and haircare routine:
1. Massaging hemp oil on the face or body often acts as a non-oily moisturizer.
2. Massaging the scalp with hemp oil before hair wash
3. Help oil promotes healthy nails, treat damaged and dry cuticles by massaging hemp oil on them.
4. Hemp oil can treat dry skin instantly if applied directly to the affected areas.
5. In case of acne-affected skin, one must apply the hemp seed oil, allow the same to sit on the skin for a couple of minutes, and rinse it with a mild face cleanser and water.
6. Hemp oil can also be included as an added beneficial ingredient to lip balms and hand creams.
Bursting popular myths around hemp seed oil:
1. Hemp oil is not beneficial for all skin types. It is proven to be suitable for almost all skin
types as it moisturizes, balances oily skin, provides hydration, regulates oil production, helps to cure acne and reduces signs of aging.
2. Hemp oil and CBD are the same – Hemp oil is made by cold pressing the hemp seeds, and there is CBD content. On the other hand, CBD oil is made with leaves, flowers and stalks of the hemp plant.
7. Hemp oil is psychoactive – It’s a popular and most common misconception about hemp oil. It is neither intoxicating nor does it make the user psychoactive.