Learn How Root Natural can help with Work from Home Skin Care Routine1. Do not ditch the sunscreen Even if you are not stepping outdoors or are not directly exposed to sunlight, a moisturizer with SPF 30 is always essential. The HEV rays from our devices can also lead to skin damage, and sunscreen can help prevent these blue lights from damaging our skin.
2. Focus on natural Skincare Unlike chemically infused products, vegan and organic products for skincare are a healthy alternative for effective skincare. Root Natural face mask products contain ingredients rich in vitamins, minerals, herbs, essential oils, and nutrition and can substantially target various skin concerns and needs.
3. Hydration is the key It is vital to keep your body hydrated, which will help the skin to breathe and give it nourishment and glow. With work from home norms, one can use hydration boost and keep track of one’s water drinking intervals and habits. To ensure that the skin is hydrated on the outside too, natural water-based and alcohol-free toners can also help.
4. Moisturize dry hands With the onset of the pandemic, sanitizers and frequent washing of hands may lead to dryness of hands. It is recommended to use a natural hand wash infused with the goodness of nourishing ingredients like aloe vera, honey, neem, etc. Hand creams infused with natural oils can help lock in moisture after cleansing.
5. Masking while you work With constant screen time and work-from-home norms, sheet masks infused with serums can be helpful. In addition, chilled anti-acne face sheet masks and natural face serums can be anti-inflammatory and soothe the skin.
6. Instant Massage Take small breaks to uplift your mood and relax your facial muscles. For example, a two-minute facial massage with a few drops of facial oil or serum in upward firm strokes can be rejuvenating and relaxing.